Based in Berlin and with offices Paris and Detroit, 3YOURMIND is a dynamic company that provides manufacturing companies with software to optimize their workflows and transition into Additive Manufacturing (industrial 3D printing).
We work with 50+ employees across all offices and are looking for self-driven and creative people to join a company that is passionate about delivering customer-focused innovative products.
We are looking for self-driven and creative people who want to join a company that is all about delivering customer-focused innovative products and values a healthy team-spirited work environment.
As Office & Feelgood Manager (m/f/d) at 3YOURMIND, your tasks will include keeping our office running & welcoming, supporting HR team, as well Finance team with processing payments, maintaining reports and managing invoices. We offer you the opportunity to take on new topics and develop them further!
- You ensure the smooth running of the office organization & support our HR & Finance department in administrative and organizational issues
- You contribute significantly to the well-being of our international team (processing of mail, travel management, preparation and follow-up of internal and external appointments and meetings as well as ordering and management of office equipment, fruit, drinks, etc.).
- You are the first contact person for concerns and questions of our employees, the support of guests
- As Office & Feelgood Manager (m/f/d) you radiate energy, build a relationship of trust with our team, are the good soul of the office and organize unforgettable team events, among other things.
- You'll support with monthly and annual financial statements, as well as payroll accounting
- You'll process invoices/documents and file them in the system in a way that is suitable for the recipient and ensure that they are transferred to the financial accounting system on time.
- You will assist with internal data acquisition for reporting purposes
- Ideally, you have already gained work experience as an executive assistant or in office management
- You like changing areas of responsibility and can organize the completion of various tasks independently
- You have strong communication skills in English & German (oral/written)
- You are characterized by your positive nature and willingness to help, and you bring a high level of service orientation and enjoy working with diverse people
- You are confident in using MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) or the Google equivalent.
- You have basic knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping
- You enjoy numbers, processes and administrative tasks
- You’ll be working in a unique industrial field at the front line of innovation and progress in 3D printing
- You’ll have autonomy to make decisions as well as maintain overall responsibility and decision power from day one
- We work in an informal environment with flexible hours
- We have an amazing office in the heart of Berlin with a start-up atmosphere, passionate multi-cultural team, fruits, drinks and a chill room
- We care about personal growth and invest in the development of our employees