Scope: North America
Reporting to: Head of Marketing
We see the role of Growth Manager as a strategic position within our company, to generate and create value in the upstream part of our revenue value chain in North America. The Growth Manager is responsible for developing high-value sales opportunities, creating and managing our content streams, and engaging with our key potential customers in the early stages.
What You'll Be Working On
- Your role is focused around recognizing and qualifying leads for our Sales Team (KPI: generation of new MQLs / SQLs)
- You will manage all our online and offline lead generation channels (incl. social selling, trade shows, customer meetings, customer calls, website, online-events, social media & advertisement) alongside our Lead Generation Team in Europe
- Manage projects independently and be responsible for communication with external partners
- Develop new lead sources and optimize existing ones
- Be responsible for execution and tracking of cross-channel campaigns
- Run market research projects and utilize multiple data sources to develop new ideas for customer segmentation and outreach.
What You Should Bring to the Table
- You have strong leadership and creative skills to to generate and qualify new leads
- You have relevant experience working with lead generation, customer acquisition or pre-sales campaigns in a B2B environment
- You have strong analytical skills and a penchant for identifying optimization potential and innovative approaches
- You have experience with marketing tools, like CRM (Hubspot Marketing Hub), LinkedIn (Sales Navigator), content creation tools etc.
- You are able to convert data into high-value business decisions
- You are detail-oriented, flexible with a high degree of self-initiative
- You have profound analytical skills (on- and off-site) and a data-driven mindset
- Great communication and writing skills in English
- Self-driven to work in a dynamic start-up environment
- Hands-on spirit