Based in Berlin and with offices in Paris and Detroit, 3YOURMIND is a dynamic company that provides manufacturing companies with software to optimize their workflows and transition into Additive Manufacturing (industrial 3D printing).
We work with 50+ employees across all offices and are looking for self-driven and creative people to join a company that is passionate about delivering customer-focused innovative products.
As a Product Designer you will be a key contributor in empowering our customers to successfully unlock on-demand manufacturing capabilities. You will represent their voice and, together with the Product team, are responsible for developing the right features and tools to optimize and automate the entire Additive Manufacturing process chain of leading companies and 3D print services.
About the position
As our Product Designer you will work with a cross-functional team to design frictionless experiences for our clients. If you are comfortable facilitating user research studies and team workshops, plus have experience working with design systems, that’s even better! You’ll join a team of specialists who excel in their respective areas and enjoy continuous learning, autonomy, and the opportunity to impact the product in a meaningful way.
- Drive & lead product design decisions with a user-centric approach from beginning to end, throughout every stage of the product design and engineering lifecycle
- Collaboratively turn abstract ideas into flows and experiences that simplify complex actions into usable interfaces
- Use your full range of experience to research, design, prototype the new product experiences
- Create sketches, flows and prototypes to communicate with team members
- Conduct usability testing and gather feedback through customers visits, interviews and from 3YOURMIND experts
- Work closely with Product Development on building effective MVPs, through evaluation and iteration, until they become best-in-class solutions
- Contribute to our design system, ensuring visual cohesion and engineering efficiency across all user touchpoints
- 3+ years of relevant proven design experience in the field of user experience, user interface, research or related fields, ideally in the B2B enterprise environment. A big plus if you have previously come in contact with (Additive) Manufacturing industry.
- Knowledge of various research methodologies and user-centered design approach
- Ability to create design deliverables for the entire user experience, including design visions and initial concepts, workflows, wireframes, and polished visual designs
- Excellent communication skills and persuasive advocate for the user experience during working sessions with Product Managers, Product Developers, and stakeholders
- Open to new ideas, innovation is critical to our continued success
- You thrive collaborating with others to critically address and solve complex problems
- Team player, willing to share knowledge and learn from other and used to work in dynamic, fast-paced environments
- You’ll be working in a unique industrial field at the front line of innovation and progress in 3D printing
- You’ll have the autonomy to make decisions as well from day one, based on team and individual goals agreed upon together
- We work in an informal environment with flexible hours
- We have an amazing office in the heart of Berlin with a start-up atmosphere, passionate multi-cultural team, fruits, drinks, and a chill room
- We care about personal growth and invest in the development of our employees
- We offer a permanent contract in a hybrid work model company