Based in Berlin and with offices in Paris and Detroit, 3YOURMIND is a disruptive company that provides manufacturing companies with software to optimize their workflows and transition into Additive Manufacturing (industrial 3D printing).
We work with 50+ employees across all offices and are looking for self-driven and creative people to join a company that is passionate about delivering customer-focused innovative products.
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to provide top-level assistance to our customers. You will diagnose and troubleshoot software issues and help our top customers with their day to day.
Why You'll Love Working at 3YOURMIND?
- You’ll be working in a unique industrial field at the front line of innovation and progress in 3D printing, a disruptive software changing the world of AM
- You will gain knowledge and insight of the entire SDLC process, based on modern cloud microservice architecture
- We work with the latest technologies and provide you with a top tier equipment
- Working from home up to 4 days a week
- You’ll have autonomy to make decisions as well as maintain overall responsibility and decision power from day one
- We work in an informal environment with flexible hours
- We have an amazing office in the heart of Berlin with a start-up atmosphere, passionate multicultural diverse team, fruits, drinks, chill room and a massive terrasse with bbq
- We care about personal growth and invest in the development of our employees, as well a personal well-being offering 29 days of holidays and option to work completely remotely
What will be Your main responsibilities?
- Manage issues reported by customers via ServiceDesk. Actively document and report investigation paths as well as solutions
- Take the lead on investigations, creating technical documentation and guides for implementing changes
- Build a solid internal company network with all other departments, to garner their support as required during technical support provision and during investigations
- Become the Tech Guru in calls
- Coordinate and participate in version release cycle process to guarantee seamless and stable rollouts
- Monitoring and Alerts using cloud native tools for achieving high-availability software solutions
- Create, configure and administer new or existing customer platforms
- Develop an understanding of the 3YOURMIND Software suite and utilize this systems knowledge in addressing and resolving customer customization requirements (ins and outs of our core products)
- Enhance features and functionality via templates or scripts (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Support integrations with 3rd party tools or services
- Guiding customers through 3YOURMIND system architecture
- Support On-Premise deployment and update projects in new or pre-configured Kubernetes clusters
- Debug technical issues with customers via e-meet, email, RDP
You have 👉
- Customer focused mindset and willingness to learn
- You are defined as: Team-player, responsible, reliable
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills, and ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal in English. Another languages (French, Spanish, German) are a big plus
You might have 👉
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments
- Good understanding of linux server administration and other tech products like Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, or other cloud technologies is a plus
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software
- At least some experience in HTML/CSS, JS and/or SQL
3YOURMIND is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, national origin, genetics, disability, military and veteran status, and other protected characteristics.