VP PEOPLE AND CULTURE (m/f/d)
Based in Berlin and with offices Paris and Detroit, 3YOURMIND is a dynamic company that provides manufacturing companies with software to optimize their workflows and transition into Additive Manufacturing (industrial 3D printing).
We work with 50+ employees across all offices and are looking for self-driven and creative people to join a company that is passionate about delivering customer-focused innovative products.
As a new People and Culture Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the people operations practices and processes. Your duties will involve managing activities such as job design, recruitment, employee relations, performance management, learning & development, and talent management.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a resilient, agile and solutions focussed People leader with adequateHR experience, who is a proactive and strong communicator. You must be able to challenge others in a meaningful and respectful manner and be curious with a desire to find opportunities for improvement.
This is a full-time position, based in Berlin, Germany, with home-office flexibility. The role reports into the CEO.
- Set the HR strategy
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Create the Talent Development processes to ensure people success
- Guide the line managers in leading their teams in an inspiring way
- Work with C-level and managers to help them create meaningful work that leads to wellbeing and engagement
- Drive people excellence and design processes to help people do their best work
- Actively manage 3YD’s compensation and benefits strategy, and keep up to date with market salaries and benefits programmes to support with benchmarking for existing and new roles.
- Provide the HR metrics and prepare analytical and insightful reports
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Ensure all people processes, policies and activities comply with local legal requirements.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programmes.
- Keep up closely with our finance department and monitor cost administration
- Be a first to go person for all employees.
- Proven working experience as (Sr) HR Manager or other similar HR role, preferably in a start-up environment and within the tech industry
- Experience in working as a partner of C-level
- Proven experience in payroll operations
- Working knowledge of HRIS, ATS and LMS
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing, and employment branding.
- In-depth knowledge of employment law and best practices, in particular of Germany (other EU countries are a plus).
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent command of English and good German knowledge.
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competitive benefits and remuneration packages
- Opportunity to deepen your expertise in a dynamic, highly motivated, international, and cross-functional team.
- Innovative and collaborative multidisciplinary projects.
- On the job training, mentoring, and coaching.
- You’ll be working in a unique industrial field at the front line of innovation and progress in 3D printing
- You’ll have autonomy to make decisions as well as maintain overall responsibility and decision power from day one
- We work in an informal environment with flexible hours
- 3D printing on demand
- We have an amazing office in the heart of Berlin with a start-up atmosphere, passionate multi-cultural team, fruits, drinks and a chill room
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- 28 days of holiday
3YOURMIND is an Equal Opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of an individual’s race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, national origin, age, disability, marital status/civil partnership, veteran status or any other characteristic prohibited by applicable law.